miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2007

MY BIOGRAPHY

Name: Martha Lucía Acosta Otálora Group: 4


My Biography

I was born on 12th February, 1969, in Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia. In the early years, I studied the Basic School in “ María Auxiliadora” of Zipaquirá and the secondary in “Feminine National Lyceum” of Zipaquirá too.

At the age of seventeen, I came to study Physical Therapy en the National University, I graduated in 1986 so I was studing during six years in the University. For me was a experience very important because I learnt very things and the same period knew many people very valuable, one of them was my first boyfriend. He was Musician and I used to like his music.

Three days after graduation, in 1992, I started to work in National Center of Rehabilitation called Teleton, so in my opinion it was a opportunity great!
In 1996, I was selected as practice teacher of Rosario University in the Neurlogical area for my profile, a creative and dedicated person, with my patients and my partner`s work. One year late, I studied one Specialization as College Professor in the Rosario University and I did one project very interesting for the practices in The Rosario University, I developed a format for to do for the students evaluation with the participation of the other teachers as judgement of experts. Even It is used.

Furthermore, in 2004, I studied other Specialitation, this in Management in Rehabilitation in The Sabana University. I did one Project in Vigilance and Control Program in the Pool of the Roosevelt Institute.

Six years ago, I developed the Physiotherapy Program in this University with Patricia Otero, the Program manager at the moment. This was during several phases while I was working in the Teleton Universitary Clinic, Institution that had changed of names, nowadays is this.

The last year, I resigned to my charge as Physical Therapist and the teacher in the Clinic for to start my new professional life here.

Besides, I live in Chia thirteen years ago with my daughter and my husband. She’s four years old and He’s forty-one. She’s in Kindergarten. He works in a School as teacher of Physical Education.

The other hand, my mother lives in Zipaquirá with my aunt in a big house. I love to visit them at the weekends.

To sum up, I like reading the newspaper on Sundays. I really like to run every day in the morning at 5:30 am before breakfast. So, I absolutely like getting up early and doing exercise. I enjoy to cook in my house at the weekends. I don’t like talking on the phone with my friends, I´m quite keen on going to visit my friends on the weekends too. I´m not keen on playing computer games neither mind watching TV but I absolutely love going to the movies with my family.
My future plans are to be a woman very happy near enough of my family and to have successfully life.

Martha Lucía Acosta Otálora

No hay comentarios: