martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007

FIRST READING QUIZ 2007-2

FIRST READING QUIZ 2007-2


A FRIEND IN NEED…

Hello. My name is Pierre and I´m seventeen years old. I live in Paris, France. I have got short straight hair and brown eyes. I am quite tall and slim. I love playing computer games and I like reading too. I absolutely like getting up late and talking on the phone with my friends. I don´t like doing exercise, I´m very lazy! But I love lying 9on the beach in summer!! At the weekends, I like watching TV and going to the movies with my friend Eric.

Hi! My name is Anna and I´m fifteen years old. I live in Moscow, Russia. I have got long, blonde and curly hair. I get up early every day because I start classes al 7 am every day. I don´t like catching buses that is why the school picks me up at 6:30 am. I like practicing sports but I don´t like arts. I quite like music class but I can play the piano. At the weekends, I like doing nothing in the park.

Hi! My name is Mario and I´m twenty six years old. I live in London, England. I am tall and I have got brown and wavy hair. However, I have got blue eyes. I am quite keen on reading and doing exercise. I´m not lazy! I love being outdoors with my friends in my free time. At weekends, I like taking a walk with my girlfriend Diane.

I. Answer the following question in a complete form.

a. Who´s got a girlfriend?
Mario has got a girlfriend

b. Who likes being indoors?
Pierre likes being indoors

c. Who doesn`t like arts?
Anna doesn´t like arts

d. Who doesn´t like being indoors?
Mario loves being outdoors with his friend

e. At what time does Anna leave to school?
Anna leaves to school at 6:30 am

II. Indicate whether the statement is True, false or Not Stated (NS). Please, write a complete word.

a. Pierre likes going to the movies during the weekends. True
b. Anna can play a musical instrument True
c. Mario lives in Russia. False
d. Pierre likes doing exercise. False
e. Mario always lies on the beach. False
f. Anna loves art and gets up late. False
g. Mario studies Medicine al college. NS
h. Pierre absolutely loves getting up early.False
i. Anna has got short hair and brown hair. False
j. Anna likes practicing sports. True

No hay comentarios: