martes, 18 de septiembre de 2007

biography

my biography

i was born in 1989 in chia, i grew up very happy, with my famly, my mother sophie is an artiste woman and my father edgar is an artist to, i have two beautiful sisters, Marion and Mhanua, i study elementary in the liceo campestre. middlel school in monte morel and high school in liceo edad de oro.

i dicovered my talent as an artist went i was a litle girl in my childhood i dressed up with my sisters all the time, we make hand puppets.

at the age of 12 i traveled to europe, i visited prais at 13, I met daniel , my boy friend. i played the piano very good.

at 18 i finish high school and find work as a hostess in WOK restaurant, and i earned money. finally I work hard to reach my dreams, and own goals.and i set my own goals!!!
Laura Murillo Negrin.

1 comentario:

Pietro Liotta dijo...

Dear Laura, I'm trying to put in contact with your mother. We where very best friends when she lived in Italy many years ago. Could you help me? Thank you, Pietro Liotta